Building the Experience Platform Launch extension interface
- 2.(Optional) Create a new listing in the Exchange Partner Portal.For more information, see the document on creating an exchange listing.
To build the Experience Platform Launch extension interface, complete the following steps:
- 1.Create a new directory for your Experience Platform Launch extension.
- 2.In a terminal window, run
- The scaffold tool prompts you with a series of questions to build the extension folder and add the appropriate metadata.
- Make sure that you have your Android Maven and iOS CocoaPods URLs handy.
- 3.Develop the extension.a. Edit the
src/view/configuration/configuration.htmlfile that was created by the scaffold tool.b. Modify this page if you need to config parameters from customers.If you used the scaffold tool to add actions/events or data elements as part of your extension, these will have separate folders with HTML files that can be modified.
- 4.In a terminal window, run
npx @adobe/reactor-sandbox.This step loads a simulated Experience Platform Launch environment
@ [http://localhost:3000](http://localhost:3000)to test configuration inputs and other aspects of the Launch extension.
- 5.In a terminal window, run
npx @adobe/reactor-packager.This step creates a zip file of your finished Experience Platform Launch extension.
- 6.In a terminal window, run
npx @adobe/reactor-uploader.This step uploads your extension to Experience Platform Launch.