After you've created a schema and its associated dataset, you may now configure datastreams (also referred to as Edge configurations or Edge Network configurations).
A datastream is a configured instance of the Edge Network that contains settings for your Adobe solutions and services. This configuration ensures that incoming data to the Edge Network is routed to Adobe Experience Platform and Adobe Experience Cloud solutions & services appropriately.
The following steps illustrate how to create a sample datastream for a mobile implementation:
- 3.From the left panel, select Datastreams.
- 4.Select New Datastream (located on top right).
- 5.Set a name for the datastream and select Save.
Creating a datastream
- 1.In the next screen, select Add Service.
- 2.From the Service drop-down, select Adobe Experience Platform and:
- Make sure the service toggle is Enabled.
- Choose the appropriate Event Dataset as previously created, then select Save.
Configuring your datastream with Adobe Experience Platform
Your datastream is ready to be used now. If different settings are required per environment, create new datastreams with the respective configuration settings.