⚠️ This site will no longer be maintained ⚠️
We're pleased to annouce that Project Griffon will be generally available to all Adobe Experience Cloud customers as Assurance. To learn more about this transistion see here.
As we make the transition from beta (Project Griffon) to being generally available (as Assurance) to all Adobe Experience Cloud customers - access to Project Griffon / Assurance is changing! Access to Assurance will be managed through the Admin Console
- 3.Log in using your Adobe ID credentials for the Experience Cloud.If you do not know your Adobe ID credentials, contact your Adobe administrator or see how to log in.
- 1.Click Create Session in the top right.
- 2.In the Create New Session dialog, review instructions, and proceed by selecting Start
- 3.Enter a name to identify the session, then provide a Base URL (deep linking URL for your app) Click Next.
Creating a new session
The Base URL is the root definition used to launch your app from a URL. A session URL is generated by which you may initiate the Assurance session. An example value might look like:
myapp://defaultIn the Base URL field, type your app's base deep link definition.
After you've created a session, you can begin connecting to it by following these steps:
- 1.Ensure that you see a the Create New Session dialog now shows you a link, a QR code, and a PIN.
- 2.Complete one of the following tasks:
- Use your device camera app to scan the QR code and to open your app OR
- Copy the link and open in your app.
- 3.When your app launches, you should see the a PIN entry screen overlaid.
- 4.Type in the PIN from the previous step and press Connect.
- 5.Verify that your app is connected to Assurance when Adobe Experience Platform icon (red Adobe "A") is displayed on your app.
Connecting to a session
To export an Assurance session, on your app’s sessions details page, click Export to JSON in a session:
Exporting a session
The export option respects search filter results and only exports events displayed in the event view. For example, if you searched for “track” events and then click Export to JSON, only the “track” event results are exported.